Prague 2015, THE event for photo and video panoramas, it’s next week in Prague ! Don’t search for a ticket ! All seats are gone and your only choice now is to follow event through social medias 😉 As usual, special 10% discount on whole shop (non usable with existing discounts, special prices and onjy one voucher per account) during the event To enjoy it, just use special code PRAGUE2015 when you pass your order, and see you in Prague for the lucky guests.
As previously discussed in this post, Nodal Ninja continues progressive migration of lens rings to V2 ! Right now we sell latest articles still in stock of V1 lens rings for Sigma 8-15mm both in Canon mount version and Nikon/Pentax mounts, and then only V2 will be avalaible for sale.
Short update about current status of V2: as of today V2 rings exist for Canon 8-15mm, Sigma 8/15 both in Canon mount and Nikon/Pentax mounts.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions !
Now, in addition to existing GoPro 3 rig kit, we offer similar kit for rent with GoPro Hero 4 Black. It allows everyone to test easily and without financial risk record of panoramic video. You can also rent if for some specific projects without the burden and cost to buy the whole setup !
-> Freedom 360 rig, best product avalaible on market to shoot easily panoramic video
-> 6 GoPro 4 HD Black cameras compatible with HD formats and their batteries
-> 6 memory cards SDHC 128Go so you can shoot lot of videos without problem of storage
-> 1 USB charger that can charge the 6 cameras in same time and quickly
-> 5X adapter to use rig in 5 cameras configuration Read the rest of this entry »
Klauss, KRPano software editor, just announced release of so waited 1.18 release with bunch of new features for video panoramic fans 😉 Here are main new features and enhancements:
- Handle panoramic video in HTML5 (more efficient and better quality most of time than Flash), and support mobile devices with WebGL (iOS8, Android Chrome, Android Firefox) and specific handling for iPhore due to usual stupid multiple restrictions you can expect from Apple !
- New video interface (direct seek, change of video quality, mobile support, projection menu, flat view for move and zoom if WebGL is handled by device).
- Able to display now both spherical and cylindrical panoramas in HTML5, and dynamic transitions between spherical and flat views.
- Contextual customisable menu for touch devices.
- Gyroscope compatible with Android Chrome, Android Firefox and Windows Phone.
- Customisation of language and controls with Google Maps and Bing.
- Numerous enhancements both with performance and rendering.
Now you just need to update your KRPano to enjoy all these new features 😉 If you already own KRPano license or one of Panotour Pro, you just need to download latest release from website editor and start coding
Spherical panorama shot near Saint Christophe en Oisans on June 22nd 2012 with direct view at Froide Pisse (Cold Pee in english 😉 waterfall.
- Nikon D800 in RAW with lens 14/24mm f/2.8 (settings: 1/160 at f/10), 33 shots on Nodal Ninja 4 with rotator R-D16 and tripod Benro C-257.
- TIFF 16 bits conversion with Lightroom 4
- Stitching in Autopano Giga and output in PSB
- Multi-resolution and online conversion with Pano2VR
Here we are, less than two weeks for Panotools 2014 that will take place in an unique place in Paris at Cité du Cinéma 😉 It’s an unique opportunity to meet Panophotographs community, using Panotools, PTGui, Hugin and others VideoStitch, and to discover latest techonology innovations !
So now, you’ll be able easily and quickly to stitch your panoramas and also to do it in industrial way if needed with batch stitcher included in Autopano Giga.
And if you decide to build virtual tours with all these panoramas, you’ll be eligible also for a very nice discount on Panotour Pro, best on market virtual tour builder, based on world famous engine KRPano !
This little technical article is dedicated to ones that have started to work in panoramic videos. You’ll face then two “issues” often with handling video files from your GoPro or other cameras (this article is valid for nearly any video files using most famous codecs). Read the rest of this entry »