Klauss, KRPano software editor, just announced release of so waited 1.18 release with bunch of new features for video panoramic fans Here are main new features and enhancements:
- Handle panoramic video in HTML5 (more efficient and better quality most of time than Flash), and support mobile devices with WebGL (iOS8, Android Chrome, Android Firefox) and specific handling for iPhore due to usual stupid multiple restrictions you can expect from Apple !
- New video interface (direct seek, change of video quality, mobile support, projection menu, flat view for move and zoom if WebGL is handled by device).
- Able to display now both spherical and cylindrical panoramas in HTML5, and dynamic transitions between spherical and flat views.
- Contextual customisable menu for touch devices.
- Gyroscope compatible with Android Chrome, Android Firefox and Windows Phone.
- Customisation of language and controls with Google Maps and Bing.
- Numerous enhancements both with performance and rendering.
Now you just need to update your KRPano to enjoy all these new features If you already own KRPano license or one of Panotour Pro, you just need to download latest release from website editor and start coding